The SKB 3SKB-2218M Max Protection Series ATA Shipping Case without Foam (Black) is a road tough military-style shipping case designed for taking real abused and protecting the contents. The case meets ATA specifications for transit and shipping cases. It has a gasketed, heavy-duty 'L inch valance that ensures a secure closure. The MP ATA case is made of Thermoformed Polyethylene shipping case that is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage. It has molded-in protective bumpers, a heavy duty twist latch system and will accept optional padlocks. There are spring loaded handles and the case can be stacked securely.
- Cases stack securely"
- Gasketed, heavy-duty inchL inch valance ensures secure close
- Heavy duty twist latch system with optional padlocks
- Meets ATA specifications for transit and shipping cases
- Molded-in protective bumpers
- Spring loaded side handles
- Thermoformed Polyethylene shipping case that is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.