SKB is revolutionizing the industry with the first injection molded guitar case! To accommodate a wider variety of body shapes they have introduced the SKB Waterproof Open Cavity Electric Guitar case. SKB waterproof cases are constructed of ultra -high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system with TSA recognized and accepted locks has four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks. Comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military grade design. The plush interior provides total neck support and protection on all sides.Instruments pictured not included.
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Plush lined interior withopen cavity for a variety of body shapes
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.