SKB iSeries Waterproof DSLR Camera Case - Internal Dimensions: 9.38" Length x 7.38" Width x 6.13" Depth - Trigger Release Latch, Locking Loop Closure - Stackable - Copolymer Polypropylene - For Camera, Camera Equipment, Battery
SKB has expanded their iSeries waterproof hard cases with custom interiors to accommodate the ever growing pro audio and video markets. The interiors are custom cut PE foam that includes pockets for the camera, additional lens, battery, and memory cards.
These custom waterproof camera and video cases are backed by SKB's unsurpassed no-fault Million Mile Guaranty (Lifetime Warranty).
- Product Type Shipping Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 3I-0907-6SLR
- Manufacturer SKB Cases Corporation
- Product Name iSeries Waterproof DSLR Camera Case
- Product Series i
- Brand Name SKB
- Exterior Material Copolymer Polypropylene
- Application/Usage Camera
- Application/Usage Camera Equipment
- Application/Usage Battery
- Stackable Yes
- Case Style Box
- Compartment Width 7.38"
- Compartment Depth 6.13"
- Compartment Length 9.38"
- Closure Type Trigger Release Latch
- Closure Type Locking Loop
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.