SKB 3SKB-R908U28 28" Deep 8U Roto Shock Rack - Internal Dimensions: 19" Width x 14" Height - 33.14 gal - Latching Closure - Heavy Duty - Stackable - Polyethylene - Black - For Rack Device
This SKB 8 unit 28" deep rotomolded shock rack is the perfect solution for customers needing to install servers, storage or communications equipment requiring a full depth, standard 19" width rack system using standard square cage nut windows found on most data room cabinets. Unique to the SKB 28 inch shock rack systems is the patent pending adjustable rail conversion system or ARCS. The ARCS technology allows a user to easily adjust the rack width up to 0.5 inches on each side. This is essential for customers installing Dell, HP or other servers utilizing "Versa-rail" "Rapid-rail", or similar pull-out systems.
Standard features of the 30" shocks racks include our patented compound hinge door system that allows the case lid to swing out and lie flat against the main body of the case; even when stacked. The case doors can also be easily removed or reinstalled within seconds. The front and rear lids are designed to protrude into the base of the case approximately 1" and their unique double wall structure makes them incredibly stiff giving this new generation of shock racks mil-spec sealing characteristics with significantly fewer latches than most competition. These racks are stakable with or without casters. Other features include black powder coated stainless steel latches, 4" removable casters, pressure relief valve, gasketed doors and eight HM-245 elastomeric shock mounts providing a load range of 40 to 150 lbs. (this can be increased to 300 lbs by adding an additional set of shock mounts).
- Product Type Shipping Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 3SKB-R908U28
- Manufacturer SKB Cases Corporation
- Product Model 3SKB-R908U28
- Product Name 3SKB-R908U28 28" Deep 8U Roto Shock Rack
- Brand Name SKB
- Package Contents
- 3SKB-R908U28 28" Deep 8U Roto Shock Rack
- Adjustable Rail Conversion System (ARCS)
- Weight (Approximate) 78.15 lb
- Color Black
- Exterior Material Polyethylene
- Application/Usage Rack Device
- Stackable Yes
- Case Style Box
- Features Shock Resistant
- Features Water Resistant
- Features Pressure Relief Valve
- Features Built-in Casters
- Strength Heavy Duty
- Compartment Height 14"
- Compartment Width 19"
- Closure Type Latching
- Volume Capacity 33.14 gal
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.