The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer is a user-friendly and multi-function mount to satisfy all your needs for astronomy, astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Also, it contains preprogrammed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR. The Astro Package includes the Star Adventurer mount, polar scope illuminator, and dec bracket. Optional EQ base is available. OTA, tripod and counterweight kit are not included.
- 11 pound maximum payload"
- Built in polar scope with illuminator - For exceptionally accurate tracking and long-exposure astrophotography
- Built-in auto-guiding interface
- Compatible with 3/8 and 1/4 inch camera tripod thread
- DSLR interfrace for automatic shutter control
- External Mini USB power support
- Lifetime free firmware upgrade
- Low power consumption
- Multiple preprogrammed speeds - Perfect for time-lapse photography, wide-angle astrophotography and astronomical tracking
- Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Ultimate Portability - A compact system that easily converts from a tracking photo mount to a grab-and-go EQ astronomical mount
- Age Range : 15 & up
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.