The Slik Pro 330EZ Tripod is built with Aluminum-Magnesium-Titanium alloy (A.M.T.) which makes the Pro-330EZ tripod rock steady, yet lighter than it looks. The A. M. T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum. This means that the legs are lighter, yet stronger than the standard metal used in most of today's tripods. The included E-Z head is a 2-way pan head that has traditional all-metal construction with simple sturdy one lever operation. When released, the head can move in two directions: it can tilt up and down, and pan left or right. Its single rubberized handle controls all movement. These directions of movement make the head an ideal choice for long telephoto lenses, like 300mm f/2.8, 400mm f/5.6 or 500mm f/4.5, or spotting scopes.Quick acting flip locks Tension controlled rapid sliding center column 3-Position leg locks allow for leg openings of independent angles Maximum upper leg diameter of 27mm Stable all-metal SH-707E multi-action pan head with easy-to-use quick release. The included SH-707E all-metal pan head has nearly a pound of finely cast and precisely machined aluminum. The single handle operation has just one control for both pan and tilt movements. This style of head is perfect for tracking moving subjects with a spotting scope or binoculars. For this application there is a long pan handle available as an optional accessory. It also uses a fast and easy to use quick-release plate to securely mount a camera or spotting scope on the tripod. The mount for the quick-release can rotate 360&Mac176; and be locked down facing in any direction. Already have a favorite tripod head you would like to use? Or, would you rather use a SLIK professional ball head? No problem. The SH-707E head can be removed and the tripod legs have a standard 1/4-20 mount thread, giving the tripod a wide variety of head options. The legs can handle up to 8.8 lbs of properly balanced equipment.Load Capacity Up to 8.8 lbs (3.99 kg)Maximum Height 62.5' (158.7 cm)Maximum Height w/o Column Extended 48.4' (122.9 cm)Minimum Height 11.2' (28.5 cm)Folded Length 23.4' (59.5 cm)Leveling Bubble/Illuminated Yes/NoWeight 3.7 lbs (1.660 kg)HeadHead Type 2-Way fluid effect pan head (SH-707E)Quick Release YesLegsMaterial Aluminum-Magnesium-Titanium alloy (A.M.T.)Head Attachment Fitting 1/4'-20Leg Stages/Sections 2/3Leg Lock Type Flip leversIndependent Leg Spread YesSpiked/Retractable Feet NoCenter Brace NoCenter ColumnCenter Column Type SlidingCenter Column Sections 1Acessories6183 Quick Release Plate (SKU# 618-740)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.