SPRINT PRO series the new SPRINT PRO II has padded leg wraps for more comfortable carrying. The new tripod also has a new SLIK SBH-100DQ all-metal compact ball head with quick release system for faster, easier mounting The NEW SLIK PRO 340 EZ tripod uses the light-weight PRO 340 DX legs in black color, coupled with a new SH-707E Multi-action pan head.A.M.T. makes all the difference.SLIKs exclusive A.M.T. super Aluminum-Magnesium-Titanium alloy legs make the PRO 340 EZ Black tripod very steady and easy to carry. The A.M.T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum, making it lighter and stronger than the standard metal used in most tripods.A tripod should be solid and easy to use, so you spend more time concentrating on your photography than you do your equipment. The PRO 340 EZ makes setting up easy with secure, speed-release leg locks. Padded leg wraps make the tripod more comfortable to carry. A gearless center column and 3-position, multi-angle leg locks allow easy set-up on uneven ground or steps. The PRO 340 EZ center column is actually two threaded pieces that unscrew to convert the top piece to a short column. This combined with the adjustable leg angle locks allows the tripod to be lowered to just 10 inches for very low angle or macro photography in the field.Stable all-metal SH-707E multi-action pan head with easy-to-use quick release. The included SH-707E all-metal pan head has nearly a pound of finely cast and precisely machined aluminum. The single handle operation has just one control for both pan and tilt movements. This style of head is perfect for tracking moving subjects with a spotting scope or binoculars. For this application there is a long pan handle available as an optional accessory. It also uses a fast and easy to use quick-release plate to securely mount a camera or spotting scope on the tripod. The mount for the quick-release can rotate 360&Mac176; and be locked down facing in any direction. Already have a favorite tripod head you would like to use? Or, would you rather use a SLIK professional ball head? No problem. The SH-707E head can be removed and the tripod legs have a standard 1/4-20 mount thread, giving the tripod a wide variety of head options. The legs can handle up to 8.8 lbs of properly balanced equipment.PRO 340EZ (613-034)Maximum Operating Height w/ Column Extended:56.5 in. /1,435 mmMinimum Operating Height : 20 in. /460 mmW/ Short Column: 10.00 in. /254 mmCenter Column Extension: 12.20 in. /310 mmFolded Length:19.5 in. /495 mmWeight:3.61 lbs/1640 gramsNumber of Leg Sections:4Leg Lock Type:Speed ReleaseLockMaximum Load:8.8 lbs. /4535 gramsWarranty: 3 yearsAcessories6183 Quick Release Plate (SKU# 618-740)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.