The NEW SLIK PRO 780 DX tripod uses the widely popular PRO 700 DX legs in black color, coupled with a new SH-807E heavier duty 3-Way pan head. .A.M.T. makes all the difference.SLIKs exclusive A.M.T. super Aluminum-Magnesium-Titanium alloy legs make the PRO 780 DX tripod heavy-duty and rock steady, yet lighter than it looks. The A.M.T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum, making it lighter and stronger than the standard metal used in most tripods.The PRO 780 DX is capable of supporting the weight of professional digital cameras and heavy telephoto lenses up to a 400 mm f/2.8. This complete tripod offers professional photographers and advanced amateurs the strength and stability they need, while its size and the use of A.M.T. alloy make it lighter and more portable than many professional offerings from other manufacturers.A tripod should be solid and easy to use, so you spend more time concentrating on your photography than you do your equipment. The PRO 780 DX black tripod makes setting up easy with secure, speed-release leg locks, gearless center column and 3-position, adjustable angle leg locks allow easy set-up on uneven ground or steps. The PRO 780 DX center column is actually two threaded pieces that unscrew to convert the top piece to a short column. This combined with the adjustable leg angle locks allows the tripod to be lowered to just 15 inches for very low angle or macro photography in the field. SH-807E Stable all-metal head with easy-to-use quick release. Included with the PRO 780 DX is a new SH-807E all-metal 3-way pan head. This head has improved internal components for smoother movements and improved, larger rubberized grips for more comfortable control. The head has well over a solid pound of finely cast and precisely machined aluminum. It uses a fast and easy to use quick-release plate to securely mount the camera on the tripod.Grooves on all leg segments eliminate leg twist and increase strength Omni-directional quick release plate can be mounted in any direction, with dual safety locksIndividual 3-position leg angle locks for low angle work or use on uneven terrainLift'n'lock center column with dual locking controlRubber leg tips for maximum traction outdoors and protection to surface indoors2-section center column allows for low-angle useMaximum upper leg diameter of 26.8mm GeneralLoad Capacity 15 lbs (6.8 kg)Maximum Height 76.8' (195.0 cm)Maximum Height w/o Column Extended 61.8' (157.0 cm)Minimum Height 16.25' (41.3 cm)Folded Length 32.4' (82.3 cm)Leveling Bubble/Illuminated NoWeight 6.95 lbs (3.15 kg)HeadHead Type SH-807E 3-Way pan & tilt with quick releaseQuick Release YesLegsMaterial Tri-Titanium (titanium and magnesium alloy)Head Attachment Fitting 1/4'-20 & 3/8'-16Leg Stages/Sections 3/2Leg Lock Type Flip leversIndependent Leg Spread YesSpiked/Retractable Feet NoCenter Brace NoCenter ColumnCenter Column Type SlidingCenter Column Sections 2Acessories6196 Quick Release Plate (SKU# 618-811)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.