The Slinger BigBag Video and Accessory Handbag is the perfect bag for bringing alongand organizing all your various smaller tools and accessories on a shoot. The movable padded dividers can be customized to fit your cables, batteries, microphones, recorders, memory, adapters, filters, and even some lenses. The rigid, padded body protects your equipment, and the removable interior section and fold up side panels allow you to simply access the entire bag on location. There are outer pouches and inner pockets as well, so you have a place for everypiece of equipment and don't have to root through a messy bag to find things.
- Buckle strap for security
- Comfortable padded handles
- Fits Video Cameras up to 18" Long
- Padded Shoulder Strap Included
- Rain cover
- Top and Side Handles
- Top Opening with Zippers and Velcro for Quick Open Close
- Water-Resistant Hard Exterior Shell"
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.