The SLIK Lite Travel Series are the first tripods to incorporate an integrated, removable LED flashlight in the center column to illuminate your camera bag while shooting at night. Crafted from Aircraft-grade aluminum. Perfect for air travel and backpacking, the AL-420 is super lightweight, weighing 2.2lbs and is built from Aircraft-grade aluminum. Thanks to the new Rapid Flip Mechanism locks (patent pending) the legs invert 180 degree for more compact storage and transportation. When fully retracted the AL-420 is less than 17 inches (432mm) long, making it easy to stow in a carry-on suitcase or backpack. The beauty of this tripod is that despite its compact size, it's a full sized tripod reaching over 60 inches (1524mm) when fully extended. The tripod also features a gearless, detachable and invertible center column that separates to convert to a short column for low angle photography.
- 6252 Quick release plate
- Aircraft-Grade aluminum construction
- Compact with folded length of 16.9 inches (428mm)
- Equipped with Ball Head SBH-100DQ
- Includes Tripod case for easy storage and carrying
- Industry first integrated removable LED flashlight in the center column
- Max height is 60.3 inches (1534mm)
- Max Load 4.4 lbs (2kg)
- Minimum height is 6.69 inches (170mm)
- Rapid Flip open/close Mechanism for inverting the legs
- Tripod weight 2.23 lbs (1.01kg)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.