Dedicated to photographers who love to travel, the SLIK Lite Travel Series are the first tripods to incorporate an integrated, removable LED flashlight in the center column to illuminate your camera bag while shooting at night. Made from aircraft-grade aluminum. The AL-420S offers super lightweight and compact usability thanks to the new Rapid Flip Mechanism locks (patent pending) that allow the legs to invert 180 degrees for more compact storage and transportation. This combined with 4 retractable leg sections means the SLIK Lite AL-420S can fold down to only 12.2 inches (310mm) to easily fit inside a carry-on bag or backpack. When fully extended it reaches 39.8 inches (1011mm) or can go as low as 6.2 inches (158mm) for low angle photography. The tripod also has a gearless, detachable and invertible center column that separates to convert to a short column for low angle photography.
- 6252 Quick release plate
- Aircraft-Grade aluminum construction
- Equipped with Ball Head SBH-100DQ
- Includes Tripod case for easy storage and carrying
- Industry first integrated removable LED flashlight in the center column
- Max height is 39.8 inches (1011mm)
- Max Load 4.4 lbs (2kg)
- Minimum height is 6.22 inches (158mm)
- Rapid Flip open/close Mechanism for inverting the legs
- Tripod weight 1.71 lbs (0.78kg)
- Very compact with folded length of 12.2 inches (310mm)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.