The Pro 330 DX Leg Set Only, is a tripod setup that's effective for lightweight travel duty when one desires a professional feel. All the functions of the tripod operate in a smooth manner which make this a joyful piece of machinery to use. For most 35mm & small medium format usage.Quick acting flip locks Tension controlled rapid sliding center column 3-Position leg locks allow for leg openings of independent angles Maximum upper leg diameter of 27mm Maximum Height 60' (152.5 cm)Minimum Height 15.5' (39 cm) 11' (28 cm) with optional short columnFolded Length 21.5' (54.5 cm)Load Capacity 8.8 lb (4 kg)Leg Sections 3Leg Lock Type Flip LockIndependent Leg Spread YesCenter Column Sections 1Center Column Type SlidingCenter Brace NoSpiked Feet NoHead Type NoneHead Mount Thread Size 1/4'-20Weight 3.31 lb
- 3-Position leg locks allow for leg openings of independent angles
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 27mm
- Quick acting flip locks
- Tension controlled rapid sliding center column
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.