The Slik 700DX Pro 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head is the head that originally comes supplied with the 700DX tripod. Made from solid, precision-machined aluminum this all-metal head has the strength and durability to handle up to a 4x5 field camera or a long telephoto lens such as a 300mm f/2.8 or 80-400mm zoom lens.Unlike most quick release systems, this head features a circular quick release plate that can be secured to the tripod with the camera pointing in any direction, making attaching a camera more intuitive than most other heads.Dual-axis bubble levels recessed in quick release base allow easy levelling of camera once attached Circular quick-release platform with two-stage safety detachment Maximum Camera Supported Medium formatLoad Capacity 15 lb (6.8 kg)Height 4.7' (120mm)Quick Release YesSpirit Level Yes (dual)Tension Control NoTripod Mount Thread Size 3/8'Weight 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.