br The strong Pro 724 CF Carbon Fiber Tripod strong weights only 3.1 lbs but can reach 64.4 inches when fully extended. Four leg sections means the tripod retracts to a very small 18.1 inches closed. This small size is perfect for back packs and fitting into suitcases. With a maximum capacity of 11 lbs the Pro 724 CF can handle a wide variety of cameras and lenses making a great choice for any photographer that needs to travel light. But should more weight be required this tripod has a hook at the bottom of the center column when extra weight can be hung.
- A.R.S (Ant-Rotational System): All the New SLIK PRO carbon fiber tripods feature a new A.R.S (Ant-Rotational System) designed into the legs and log locks
- Built-in Short Columns: The center columns unscrew into two piece to create a much shorter column for use in low angle photography
- Leg-Lock Type: Twist lock system with double nut ring (crown-cap) type (PAT.)
- Multi-Angle Leg Locks: Each leg has an independent lock that sets in one 3 angles to vary the height and stance of the tripod
- Multi-layered Carbon Fiber: Carbon Fiber material is actually comprised of layers of woven carbon strands that are then baked together in a high-pressure furnace
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.