Full sizes carbon fiber tripod that reaches 61.8 inches when all 4 leg sections are fully extended but is only 19.9 inches when completely retracted. Despite it's impressive small size and light weight of just 4.1 lbs the PRO 824 CFL can handle nearly 18 lbs of properly balanced equipment making it an excellent tripod for back-packing and photography with heavy lenses and professional camera bodies. All of the new SLIK PRO carbon fiber tripods feature a new Speed Release Leg Locks and A. R. S. (Anti-rotational System) making this tripod much easier to operate. So the PRO 824 CFL would be usable with the highest number of tripod heads from SLIK and others the tripod has an industry standard 3/8 mount post that is reversible to 1/4-20. The main features of the new Slik carbon fiber tripods are: NEW S.R. L (Speed Release leg Locks) The New series of SLIK carbon fiber tripods are equipped with new proprietary Speed Release Locks for fast easy set-up and pack-up. These fast easy-to-use lever locks are spring-loaded to hold each section of the tripod legs securely but do not snap-back so there is no pitching of fingers while using them. 8X Multi-layered Carbon Fiber Carbon Fiber material is actually comprised of 8 layers of inter-woven carbon strands that are then bonded together in a sealed, high-pressure furnace. When finished, this material is more than 40% lighter than standard aluminum and very rigid, making it great for applications from space vehicles to tripod legs. A.R.S (Anti-Rotational System) All of the New SLIK PRO carbon fiber tripods feature a new A.R.S (Anti-Rotational System) designed into the leg locks. The anti-rotational systems prevent the leg tubes from rotating inside each other making it much easier to lock and release. Multi-Angle Leg Locks Each leg has an independent lock that sets in one 3 angles to vary the height and stance of the tripod. The three setting are for maximum height, waist level or low angle photography close to the ground. It also makes it easier to set up the tripod on uneven ground, steps or rocks. Built-in Short Columns The center columns unscrew into two pieces to create a much shorter column for use in low angle photography or to reduce weight. KEY FEATURES 3-Position Leg Angle Adjustment Short Center Column Speed Release Lever Leg Locks Gearless Center Column SPECIFICATIONS Maximum Operating Height 61.8 in (1570mm) Minimum Operating Height 7.7 in (195mm) Center Column Extension 12.6 in (320mm) Folded Length 19.9 in (506mm) Weight 4.1 lbs (1860g) Number of Leg Sections 4 Leg Lock Type Speed Release Lever Locks Maximum Load 17.6 lbs (8000g) Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.