The SLIK Standard Ball Head-II, is made using precision machined aluminum components and advanced high impact polymers, the Standard Ball Head-II will yield years of trustworthy service. A large, circular mount area will give you camera the proper support while the free turning anti-scratch plate within the head will protect the bottom of your camera from damage and greatly reduce the likely hood that your camera could become jammed on the head. The perfectly sized release lever makes releasing and locking the head in any position very convenient and easier to use than other ball heads having small release knobs which can be over tightened and make fine tension adjustments difficult.
- Product Type Tripod Head
- Manufacturer Part Number 618709
- Manufacturer Slik corporation
- Product Name Tripod Head
- Brand Name Slik
35mm SLR with Telephoto Lens
- Material Polymer
- Material Aluminum
- Weight (Approximate) 10.58 oz
- Load Capacity 11 lb
- Attachment Size 0.25" Tripod Thread
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.