Slik 611845 Slik Sprint Pro EZ Black Tripod With 2-way Pan/Tilt Head - Max Height 64 Inches Max Load 4 Lbs
The Slik Sprint Pro EZ Tripod (Aluminum) with Multi-Action Pan Head, as part of the Sprint series tripods, has been designed as the lightweight solution for the traveling photographer, weighing in at 2.82 lb (1.28 kg) including the pan head. It will support a maximum load of 4.5 lb (2 kg), the average SLR film or digital camera setup. The Sprint Pro EZ extends to a maximum operating height of 64.4' (16.4cm) and collapses down to a mere 19' (48.5cm) for convenient transportation. It also has neoprene grips for handling at any temperature, speed release leg locks and a gearless center column for quick height adjustments.The included Slik SH-707E multi-action pan head has nearly a pound of finely cast and precisely machined aluminum. The single handle operation has just one control for both pan and tilt movements. These directions of movement make the head an ideal choice for long telephoto lenses like the 300mm f/2.8, 400mm f/5.6, 500mm f/4.5 or spotting scopes. The tension of movement can be adjusted by turning the release lever slightly to match the weight of the camera and lens being used.The SH-707E also uses a fast and easy-to-use quick-release plate to securely mount your equipment to the tripod. The mount for the quick-release can rotate 360 and be locked down facing in any direction. Additionally, the SH-707E can be removed from the tripod so you can use a favorite head you already have or heads of a different style or purpose.Decades of experience and a wealth of accumulated photographic knowledge, combined with state-of-the-art engineering, have been instrumental in helping Slik create tripods that are amazingly light, yet offer remarkable strength and stability.Retractable spiked feet 2-Section reversible center column 3-Position leg locks allow for leg openings of independent angles, or extreme low level positioning Maximum upper leg diameter of 20mm SPRINTPRO EZ (611-845)Maximum Operating Height w/ Column Extended: 64.4 in. /1,636 mmMaximum Operating Height w/ Column Retracted: 52.6 in. / 1,335 mmMinimum Operating Height : 7.2 in. /185 mmFolded Length: 19.1 in. /485 mmMaximum Load: 4.5 lbs/2 kgNumber of Leg Sections: 4 Leg Lock Type: Speed ReleaseIndependent Leg Spread: YesCenter Column Sections: 2Center Column Type: 3 Sliding (reversible, with tension control)Center Brace: NoSpiked Feet: YesHead Type: SH-707E Multi Action Pan HeadHead Mount Thread Size: 1/4'-20Weight: 2.82 lbs. (1.28kg) including headAcessories6183BK Quick Release Plate (SKU# 618-740)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.