Light in weight, light in price, but heavy in value, the SLIK U series of economy tripods have proved to be so popular and successful that they have been knocked-off by many companies, but none have been able to match the quality and value performance of these versatile tripods.Every tripod in the series is less than 2 feet long when completely folded and weigh less than 3.5 lbs for easy traveling.The SLIK U series have many other features that the casual photographer and family videographer will come to love.The U8000 is a Dual purpose (photo and video) 3-way panhead with a quick shoe.
- Dual Purpose Video/Photo (Fluid/3-way)Head -The retractable camera positioning pin enables you to mount either a video, or a still camara on the Quick Release Pratform. Simple vertical positioning for still cameras.
- Dual Purpose Video/Photo Quick Shoe -Attaches easily onto still, and video cameras. Just align the quick shoe along the length of the camera body, and tighten with a coin.
- Easy To Grasp, Champagne Bronze Colour Legs -Exclusive anodised champagne bronze colour legs are also designed to feel comfortable in the hand.
- Oversize, Single Action, Speed Release Lag Locks -Easy, and quick to operate leg locks let you adjust the tripod height in seconds. Oversize locks also let you make minor leveling adjustmemts without having to look away from the viewfinder.
- Torsion Resisting Legs Brace -Leg brace adds more stability to the legs, and resists torsion. It also incorporates the movement of all three legs. Just open or close one leg, and the rest will follow automatically.
- Ultra-smooth Geared Center Column -Engnieering plastic assures smooth and quiet rack and pinion gear movement of the center column.
- Video / Photo Tripod with Soft Carrying Case
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.