Includes battery pack and carrying case. Precision accuracy. Reliable and durable. Fastest gun zeroing and sighting system. Reduce wasted cartridges and shells. Compact and lightweight. Easy to pack and travel. Made from brass. Laser wavelength: 632650 nm. LED Type: Visible Red Laser. Power: User Manual. The Sightmark Laser Bore Sight provides the most convenient and accurate method for sighting in rifles of all types. Simply chamber the bore sight like a regular bullet and a laser dot will show exactly where the rifle is aiming; it's easy to sight in any scope without firing a single shot. Live fire is only needed to fine tune the weapon being sighted in order to compensate for inconsistencies, such as bullet drop due to distance. Perfect for hunters, competitive shooters and law enforcement, the Sightmark laser bore sight is sure to take the frustration out of sighting in almost any gun. It's easy to use and will quickly save both time and money by avoiding prolonged live fire tests at the range; use the extra ammo for honing those shooting skills and for the hunt. A lightweight carrying pouch protects the laser for convenient use in the field. The Sightmark laser bore sight is available in several calibers and gages for use with all the most popular rifles and shotguns.
- Fastest gun zeroing and sighting system
- Includes battery pack and carrying case
- Precision accuracy
- Reduce wasted cartridges and shells
- Reliable and durable
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.