Smith Optics Hudson Tactical Sunglasses are small to medium fit military sunglasses. The Smith Optics Hudson Tactical Sunglasses feature stylish design from Smith Optics, combining superior functionality for all-day wear with a low, sleek profile. These tactical glasses are made with performance in mind. The Smith Optics Sunglasses feature lightweight high-impact polycarbonate lenses, and hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads for a comfortable non-slip fit that actually increases its gripping power with moisture. Smith Optics manufactures the lenses of the Hudson Tactical Sunglasses with their signature Tapered Lens Technology which eliminates the visual distortion that occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved Sunglasses lens. Smith Optics Hudson Tactical Sunglasses - style and performance in one package.
- Product Type Sunglasses
- Manufacturer Part Number HUTPCIG22BK
- Manufacturer Smith Optics
- Product Name Hudson Tactical Sunglasses
- Product Line Tactical Lifestyle
- Brand Name Smith Optics
- Features Megol Temple Tip
- Features Megol Nose Pad
- Features Distortion-free Lens Optic
- Features Lightweight
- Features Impact Resistance
- Features Anti-slip
- Style Wrap
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Frame Material Plastic
- Frame Color Black
- Rimless No
- Lens Color Ignitor
- UV Protection Yes
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.