SmallHD's 501 HDMI On-Camera Monitor with 3D LUT Support brings full HD resolution to an durable lightweight on-camera monitor the size of a smartphone. The screen packs 441 pixels per inch, providing a sharp clear image on such a small screen. It features HDMI input and HDMI output. With a ruberized aluminum frame, the unit is 3/4" thick and weighs about 9 ounces, so it is light enough to mount to your camera without weighing you down, yet extremely rugged. Small HD has developed a menu system designed to be easy to navigate with the built-in joystick. Within the system is the Pages system, which allows you to create and store up to 8 preset configurations. You can easily see the effect of your configurations on the image, swiping between the configurations using the joystick. The 501 supports 3D LUTs, and you can save those as a configuration page as well. It is worth pointing out that you can apply a configuration page setting to either the monitor's screen, the output, or both at the same time. You can also assign a different configuration set up to the monitor's screen and the output. You can mount the SmallHD Sidefinder to the 501 to use it as an EVF, SmallHD Sidefinder not included.
- 3-Second Boot Time
- 441 Pixels-Per-Inch Display
- 5" 1920 x 1080, HDMI Monitor
- Compatible with Optional Sidefinder
- Discrete Display/Output 3D LUT Support
- HD Scopes
- HDMI In/Out with Downstream LUTs
- Joystick Menu Navigation
- User Definable Presets
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.