@@ Same helmet, same goggle but not the same face. The OTW outrigger positioning system gives you the flexibility to adjust the fit of the goggle to YOUR face! @@ The outriggers have been strategically positioned on the frame and engineered to transfer pressure evenly across the brow and nose for a complete seal. @@ Wear your strap high or low depending on what feels best. The flexible goggle strap end doesn't interfere with the helmet to provide you with a tight, customized fit.
- Anatomically optimized design for seamless helmet integration and face fit.
- Ballistic impact protection--lenses meet and exceed MIL-DTL-43511D and ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Compatible with Smith Elite Rx system.
- FRAG face foam--flame resistant anti-microbial goggle foam.
- Lenses provide 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Scratch resistant and anti-fog coatings on all lenses.
- Superior field of vision
- Tapered Lens Technology for distortion free optics.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.