Expand & Secure Your Mac Pro
Building on the concept of our award-winning xMac mini Server for Mac mini, we designed an expansion system that safely encloses the latest Mac Pro into a tightly integrated 16" deep rackmount enclosure, incorporates PCIe card expansion with three PCIe 2.0 slots and 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 technology, and provides the capability to add peripherals with optional Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kits.
The new Mac Pro is an object of desire, but a lustrous finish hides its true beauty within-massive power. If you're a pro user in the video or audio industries, the Mac Pro offers the power you need, but lacks the built-in expandability you count on. In order to achieve this engineering feat, Apple designers stripped away components and space to a minimum, taking out PCIe slots and drive bays, and packed the remaining components into a small cylinder. Its compact size makes the new Mac Pro more transportable and rackable, but prevents onboard installation of PCIe expansion cards. In addition, the computer still requires an enclosure to make it road- or rack-ready and provide convenient cable management.
Sonnet's xMac Pro Server PCIe 2.0 expansion system/4U rackmount enclosure addresses these issues and increases a Mac Pro's potential in a big way. With amazing expansion capabilities, an easy to maintain modular design, and support for a wide range of popular mobile racks, carts and portable rack cases, xMac Pro Server is the perfect solution for expanding the power of your Mac Pro.
- Product Type Rack Mount Enclosure
- Manufacturer Part Number XMAC-PS
- Manufacturer Sonnet Technologies, Inc
- Product Name xMac Pro Server
- Brand Name Sonnet
- Package Contents
- xMac Pro Server
- Thunderbolt Cable
- ThunderLok Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Locking HDMI Cable
- Power Cord
- 5/64-Inch Hex Wrench
- Assembly Required No
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 32.50 lb
- Rack Width 19"
- Rack Height 4U
- Height 7"
- Width 19"
- Depth 16"
- Application/Usage Server
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.