Includes fastening hardware. Perfect for holding pistols, ammo, supplies and valuables. Locking mechanism passes through steel door and is secured. Units are fully lockable with key coded, double bitted lock. One removable shelf and foam padded bottom provide ample storage. Predrilled mounting holes allow for easy attachment to the floor, ceiling, wall or other StackOn. Fits on top of all standard preassembled Security Plus Gun Cabinets. Safe is California DOJapproved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under. All storage convertible interior. One locking point. Silver and gray accents. Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. 17 in. W x 10 in. D x 15 in. H. Assembly Instruction. Warranty
- Includes fastening hardware
- Locking mechanism passes through steel door and is secured
- One removable shelf and foam padded bottom provide ample storage"
- Perfect for holding pistols, ammo, supplies and valuables
- Units are fully lockable with key coded, double bitted lock
|Brand||StackOn Security Plus|
|Manufacturer||StackOn Security Plus|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.