Take advantage of the unused space in your walls! This stealthy and convenient design is suitable for securing long guns and other personal items.
- A low battery warning system, 2 back-up keys and all mounting hardware is included
- As an added security feature, entering any wrong code three times results in a twenty second lockout, followed by a five minute lockout if any incorrect code is entered three more times
- Designed for mounting between standard 16" on center studded walls"
- Includes 2 foam barrel rests to keep your firearms secured
- Includes three removable, foam padded steel shelves
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 4 steel live action locking bolts
- The easy-to-use electronic lock features a large pushbutton keypad that accepts your personalized 3-8 digit security code
- The PWS-1555 offers a stealthy and convenient way to secure two long guns (up to 52") and valuables by utilizing the space inside your walls. You will feel more confident when away from home knowing that your valuables are secure and out of sigh
- This is a California-approved Firearm Safety Device that meets the requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder
Usually delivers in 3 - 10 business days after shipment
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.