SOG SE-37 Cutting Knife - Fixed Blade Knife - 7" Blade - Serrated Edge - 12.30" Overall Length - Cutting
Our battle proven SEAL Knife series has an incredible reputation for reliability and performance on fronts throughout the world. Building on this reputation wasn't easy. It took everything we had to top ourselves. But we think, you will think, that we have done it right.
- Product Type Fixed Blade Knife
- Manufacturer Part Number SE37
- Manufacturer SOG Specialty Knives & Tools, LLC
- Product Model SE-37
- Product Name SE-37 Cutting Knife
- Brand Name SOG
- Package Contents
- SE-37 Cutting Knife
- Nylon Sheath
- Country of Origin Taiwan
- Weight (Approximate) 10.30 oz
- Color Black
- Application/Usage Cutting
- Blade Length 7"
- Blade Thickness 0.24"
- Knife Overall Length 12.30"
- Blade Edge Type Serrated
|Brand||SOG Specialty Knives & Tools|
|Manufacturer||SOG Specialty Knives & Tools|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.