No matter whether you're paragliding, on your board or under water: the SP-Gadgets POV POLE makes your vids come alive in a way you've never seen before! Simply attach your GoPro to this super handy, lightweight telescope pole and go no other accessories needed. And with the rugged and ergonomic handle, you have your shoots under control at every speed and in every situation. That way, you shoot exactly what you want, the way you want it. The POV Pole 36" can be extended and twist-locked to a length from 11.25 36" / 285 925 mm.
- Direct GoPro attachment
- Durable dual-diameter E.V.A. grip
- Extends up to 36
- Pocket sized and lightweight
- Usable in marine/salt water"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.