Convert an HDMI Signal with Supporting Audio to Work with Legacy Composite Video Televisions and Displays
The HD2VID HDMI to Composite Video Converter (with Audio) converts a digital HDMI video source (with supporting audio) to work with analog Composite video televisions and displays in both NTSC and PAL systems.
The HDMI to Composite converter provides features that ensure the highest quality output image, such as noise reduction, frame rate conversion and adaptive contrast enhancement, while an easy to use On-Screen Display(OSD) allows you to monitor your display status. Support for a wide range of HDTV and PC input resolutions make this versatile HDMI converter a perfect solution for using newer devices with existing legacy displays.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HDMI Yes
- Composite Video Yes
- Audio Line Out Yes
- Product Type Signal Converter
- Manufacturer Part Number HD2VID
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name HDMI to Composite Converter with Audio
- Package Type Retail
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Package Contents
- HDMI to Composite Video Converter
- 1 x Universal Power Adapter
- 4 x Power Adapter Plug (NA/UK/EU/AUS)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Weight (Approximate) 4.24 oz
- Height 1"
- Width 4.5"
- Depth 2.6"
- Functions Signal Conversion
- Video System NTSC
- Video System PAL
- Maximum Resolution 1280 x 800
- Limited Warranty 2 Year