Trident Cyclops iPhone Case - iPhone - Black - Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Polycarbonate - 48" Drop Height
Cyclops cases provide superior protection against drops and other impacts in a slim design. Cyclops cases feature shock-absorbing Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE) and polycarbonate, providing two layers of protection, and outstanding protection against impacts.
The hardened polycarbonate exterior allows it to slide in and out of pockets with ease. This case Series protects device power-ports and audio-jacks with TPE plugs to keep out dirt and debris. These cases also include dust filters to protect speaker bays, and a built-in screen protector to provide the ultimate screen protection.
The included lanyard loop allows you to accessorize your phone with key chains, charms or other accessories. Cyclops cases meet Military Standard MIL-STD-810F for Vibration, Rain, Dust, Sand and Drop (Independently Tested).
- Product Type Case
- Manufacturer Part Number CY-API655-BK000
- Manufacturer AFC Trident, Inc
- Product Name Cyclops iPhone Case
- Product Line Cyclops
- Brand Name Trident
- Application/Usage iPhone
- Package Contents
- Cyclops iPhone Case
- Installation Guide
- Screen Protector
- Compatibility Apple - iPhone 6 5.5"
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Material Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Material Polycarbonate
- Color Black
- Durability Drop Resistant
- Durability Shock Absorbing
- Durability Impact Resistant
- Durability Dirt Resistant
- Durability Debris Resistant
- Durability Vibration Resistant
- Durability Rain Resistant
- Durability Dust Resistant
- Durability Sand Resistant
- Durability Wind Resistant
- Durability Skid Resistant
- Withstand Drop Height Upto 48"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.