Stream directly to your iOS or Android device right from your UAV or DSLR. The Teradek Clip is the world's smallest and lightest H.264 transmitter capable of sending your live HD footage at very low latency to computers, Cube decoders, or smartphones and tablets. Small Size, Low Power Clip is about the size of a matchbox, requires little power and weighs approximately 2 ounces. This means you never have to worry about sizable increases to your rig or inefficient power draw that may quickly deplete onboard batteries.TDS Support To ensure a robust low latency video transmission, Clip utilizes the custom TDS transport protocol, which allows you to fly in and out of range without having to restart the transmitter.Real-Time Monitoring on iOS and Android Devices Clip transmits directly to a single iOS or Android device at just 4 frames of latency using the TDS protocol. For those who wish to stream directly to a computer, a separate RTSP license is available.
- Teradek Clip H.264 Transmitter for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, 300' Wireless Range
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.