The Glimmerglass is the first series of filters with a inchpsychological edge inch. Tiffen has developed the Glimmerglass series of filters for inchmaking people look their best. inch A new type of diffusion filter, the Glimmerglass subtly softens fine details in a unique manner, while adding a mild glow to highlights. As contrast is also reduced, the look is one of enhanced beauty. A first in this field is the fact that the filter is both effective to look at as well as to look through. The filter has a distinct silver sparkle that has been found to be doubly useful. When production starts and people see the glittering on the front of the lens, they become more confident in the knowledge that the filter is working for them and they may also turn in a better performance.
- Effect of lighter grades more subtle with higher grades becoming gradually more noticeable"
- Glass has a distinct silver inchsparkle inch
- Reduced contrast produces look of enhanced beauty
- Softens details in a unique manner, while adding a mild glow to highlight
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.