Tiffen 6.6 X 6.6 Filter with Combination Neutral Density (ND) 1.5 Infrared (IR), Reduces ISO to 1/32
Tiffen IR ND filters do not have a sharp cutoff at the infrared wavelengths; therefore the wide color gamut these sensors record is not compromised. The result is vibrant colors and no IR contamination, with crisp clean images that only Water White glass can deliver. These filters also provide a greater latitude when editing in post production and are ideal for 8 byte compressed color.
- High quality filter to prevent the color shift caused by the sensitivity of today's digital sensors
- Minimizes IR Contamination of Images"
- Natural Density Filters allows cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
- Natural Density Filters decreases depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- Natural Density Filters decreases the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situation
- Natural Density Filters enables slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- The ColorCore process allows Tiffen to control the color and density of their filters and the characteristics of special effects filters with much greater accuracy than typical dyed-in-the-mass filters, which usually exhibit color and density variati
- Tiffen filters are manufactured using ColorCore technology, a closely guarded proprietary process that entails permanently laminating the filter material in between two pieces of optical glass that are ground flat to tolerances of a 10,000th of an in
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.