These filters absorb Ultra Violet (UV) light. Film is more sensitive to Ultra Violet light than our eyes. This often shows up as a haze or a bluish cast, especially when shot from high altitudes and from long distances, particularly over water. UV filters also help protect your lens from dust, moisture, fingerprints, scratches and damage from cleaning. Since they absorb no normal light and have no effect on color or contrast, they can be kept on your lens at all times. Tiffen Ultra Violet filters are available in a variety of absorbtion levels and sizes. UV filter ---------- Standard UV. Most popular protection filter. UV MC -------------- Multi coated for extra flare protection. UV Warm ------------ Combines UV with Tiffen's '812' warming filter. Haze 1 ------------- Absorbs 75% of UV light. Haze 2 --------------Absorbs 100% of UV light. Haze 15--------------Absorbs 81% of UV light. Haze 16--------------Absorbs 86.5% of UV light Haze 17 ------------ Absorbs almost all UV light. UV Wide Angle Thin - UV filter for use with wide angle lenses.
- Most effective protection filter.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.