Tiffen 82mm Digital Pro SLR Filter Kit, with Digital Ultra Clear, Color Grad ND.6, Pro-Mist 2 Filter
Tiffen optical filters are more important than ever before when shooting with your digital camera. Preview the effect you'll get when it matters most when you're behind the camera. Save time and frustration in post production see the effect immediately! Consist of the following Glass Filters Digital Ultra Clear Filter . - The ultimate protection filter Color-Grad ND.6 . - Improves landscape photography - Part clear, part neutral density - Neutral gray drops exposure - Balance sky to foreground Pro-Mist 2 . - Creates special inchatmosphere inch by softening excess sharpness and contrast - Maintains focus Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth .
- Tiffen 82mm Digital Pro SLR Filter Kit, with Digital Ultra Clear, Color Grad ND.6, Pro-Mist 2 Filter
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.