The Tiffen 4 x 5.65 inch Infrared (IR) Neutral Density ND 0.6 (2-Stop) Hot Mirror Filter is a critical factor in digital photography. The color shift is directly affected by the infrared spectrum. Specifically, in high definition photography, the sensitivity of imaging sensors to IR has become a challenge. This is particularly evident when using standard neutral density filters that absorb visible light but pass infrared.
- As with all Tiffen filters, IR ND filter is ground and polished to provide the greatest level of flatness and parallelism. This, together with their exclusive ColorCore technology, ensures the highest level of optical quality
- The ColorCore process allows Tiffen to control the color and density of this filter and the characteristics of special effects filters with much greater accuracy than typical dyed-in-the-mass filters, which usually exhibit color and density variation
- The Tiffen IR ND Filter is produced using Water White glass
- Tiffen filter is manufactured using ColorCore technology, closely guarded proprietary process that entails permanently laminating the filter material in between two pieces of optical glass that are ground flat to tolerances of a ten-thousandth of an
- Tiffen has also been awarded an Emmy, from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, for its engineering excellence"
- Top Hollywood motion picture studios rely on Tiffen filter for that multimillion-dollar productions Superior quality and design make Tiffen the overwhelming choice of moviemakers, professional photographers and even NASA
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.