The ProElite Fluid Broadcast Tripod Kit from Davis & Sanford is a pro video kit that includes a 100mm tripod and a head with a 15 lb load capacity, great for DV, HDV, and DSLR cameras. The tripod is equipped with a removable mid-level spreader, a two-stage quick-lock leg clamping system, and a rapid-action transport clip, and its adjustable feet let you choose between spike bottoms and rubber bottoms to suit a variety of terrains. The head features multi-step drag, counterbalance control, a sliding camera platform and Mini Euro quick release plate system, and an adjustable pan handle and bubble level. The tripod legs, canopy, and head structure are made entirely of aluminum.
- Ballistic Nylon Padded Case
- Head with QR3 Quick Release Plate
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.