The Provista 18 is a heavy duty dual strut tripod, perfect for video applications. The geared centerpost makes raising and lowering the camera easy and smooth with a no drift self locking feature. A center brace with lock adds great stability giving you smooth professional videos. The FM18 is a 2 way fluid head that gives silky smooth pans and has a built in quick release. A high quality padded carrying bag is included to help protect your investment Maximum height 78; Minimum height 31; folded length 34
- Adjustable pan handle for smooth pan and tilts
- Fluid-smooth 360 panning and 90 tilting
- Large camera platform
- Separate, easy-grip locking knobs
- Supports cameras up to 18 pounds
|Brand||Davis & Sanford|
|Manufacturer||Davis & Sanford|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.