Tamron - 14 mm to 150 mm - f/3.5 - 5.8 - Zoom Lens for Micro Four Thirds - Designed for Camera - 52 mm Attachment - 0.26x Magnification - 10.7x Optical Zoom - 2.5"Diameter
Introducing the first Micro Four Thirds lens from Tamron: High-power all-in-oneTM zoom in a choice of two colors.
Developed by Olympus Imaging and Panasonic, Micro Four Thirds is a new system standard for compact mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras that enables users to capture high-quality images using smaller, lighter equipment. Now, Tamron has expanded the possibilities of the Micro Four Thirds system with an innovative 14-150mm zoom lens (equivalent to 28-300mm in the 35mm and full-frame formats). This 10.7x zoom weighs only 285g (10.1oz) and has a compact form factor that accepts a 52mm diameter filter. Available in a sophisticated black or silver finish, this unique lens makes it easy to compose and capture sharp pictures over a very wide range of shooting conditions. It's ideal for travel, family, and creative photography.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number AFC001S-700
- Manufacturer Tamron Co., Ltd
- Product Name 14-150mm F/3.5-5.8 Di III
- Brand Name Tamron
- Application/Usage Camera
- Compatibility Tamron Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 10.05 oz
- Diameter 2.5"
- Height 3.2"
- Lens Type Zoom
- Magnification 0.26x
- Optical Zoom 10.7x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 52 mm
- Image Stabilization No
- Maximum Focal Length 150 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 14 mm
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Micro Four Thirds
- Maximum Aperture Wide 3.5
- Maximum Aperture Tele 5.8
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.