The SP 150 600mm G2 Ultra telephoto lens with upgraded optical performance enables handheld shooting with remarkable definition. The new lens builds upon the success of the current SP 150 600mm (model A011) which Tamron first introduced in December 2013, including better overall optical performance and faster AF speed, VC enhancements plus flouring coating and Flex Zoom Lock. This new lens includes three LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements which completely eliminate axial and transverse chromatic aberrations. Anti reflection technologies, band Coating and BBAR Coating improve light transmission and suppress internal reflections, including light reflected off the camera?s image sensors. So even when taking a backlit photograph, ghosting and flare caused by reflected light are fully eliminated. This lens is equipped with a USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) motor that delivers excellent responsiveness and control. AF speed is significantly improved and enables high speed focus even when capturing moving subjects. FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism quickly locks or unlocks the zoom at any position simply by sliding the zoom ring. The VC (Vibration Compensation) effectiveness is equivalent to 4.5 stops. Specifications: Model Name A022, Focal Length 150 600mm, Format size Di, Maximum Aperture F/5 6.3, Minimum Aperture F/32 40, Diagonal Angle of View 16 Degree25' 4 Degree8' (for full frame format cameras), 10 Degree38' 2 Degree40' (for APS C format cameras), Lens Construction 21 elements, 13 groups, Minimum Focus Distance 86.6 in, Max. Mag. Ratio 1:3.9, Filter Diameter O95mm, Length for Canon:10.2 in / for Nikon: 10.1 in, Maximum Diameter O108.4mm, Weight* for Canon: 70.9 oz. / for Nikon: 70.2 oz., Diaphragm Blades 9 (circular diaphragm), Image Stabilization Performance** 4.5 stops (in VC Mode 3), Standard Accessory Lens hood, caps, case. Products not sold by Tamron Authorized USA Dealers in the USA are considered gray market and as such do not qualify for rebates (if applicable), warranty, service or repair of any kind in the USA. Tamron USA, Inc. will not repair and/or service any product that is not an officially imported product and sold through an Authorized Tamron USA Dealer. In other words, there will be no authorized repair service under any circumstance for gray market products, including but not limited to any available firmware updates. Due to the proprietary technology incorporated in Tamron lenses, specific factory calibrated equipment is required to service many of our lenses and therefore Tamron USA, Inc. does not authorize any third party service center to repair and/or service Tamron products. Tamron USA, Inc. maintains a 3 day turnaround for all Tamron USA products sent in for service. Furthermore, third party warranties are not serviced through Tamron USA, Inc. and are therefore invalid in that they are not able to offer service for these lenses for the reasons stated above. Only Tamron USA lenses purchased from an Tamron Authorized USA Dealer come with a 6 Year USA Factory Warranty (see http://www.tamron usa.com/support/warranty statement.pdf ), the only warranty that is valid for service in the USA. WHEN PURCHASING ON THE INTERNET: Some major shopping websites employ third party sellers to enrich their offerings. Therefore, purchases made on a specific website may NOT be sold, shipped, or even supplied by that website, but rather by a third party marketplace seller that may or may not be a Tamron Authorized USA Dealer even though that website itself may be listed as a Tamron Authorized USA Dealer. If purchasing through a website listed as a Tamron Authorized USA Dealer, please verify that the product itself is being sold and shipped directly by that website or, if not, sold and supplied by a seller that is listed as a Tamron Authorized USA Dealer.
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.