World acclaimed ultra-telephoto zoom reborn; meet the all-new next generation SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 (Model A022) The SP 150-600mm G2 (Generation 2) ultra-telephoto lens with upgraded optical performance enables handheld shooting with remarkable definition. This new lens builds upon the success of the current SP 150-600mm (Model A011) which Tamron first introduced in December, 2013, including better overall optical performance and faster AF speed, VC enhancements, plus Euori1e Coal, g, FLEX ZOOM LOCK and tele converter. Rebuilt from the ground up to meet Tamron's strict quality standards and design specifications, this new zoom combines smart engineering and high performance with quality craftsmanship, durability and user friendliness. Enhanced optics meet greater versatility The SP 150-600mm G2 includes three LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements which completely eliminate axial and transverse chromatic aberrations. It also features upgraded optical construction (21 elements in 13 groups). Anti-reflection technologies, eBAND (Extended Bandwidth and Angular- Dependency) Coating and BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating improve light transmission and suppress internal reflections, including light reflected off the camera's image sensors. So even when taking a backlit or semi-backlit photograph, ghosting and flare caused by reflected light are fully eliminated. Additional enhancements expand the lens's versatil
- AF speed is faster and much more responsive with moving subjects
- Arca-Swiss style removable tripod mount
- Compatible with TAMRON TAP-in Console, an optional accessory product
- Fluorine Coating and improved Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate
- MOD reduced to 7' (1:3.9 max. mag. Ratio) to provide optimum tele-macro photography
- New FLEX ZOOM LOOK mechanism: The new FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism quickly locks or unlocks the zoom at any position simply by sliding the zoom ring.
- Optical design enhanced to achieve even higher performance
- Tamron's sophisticated eBAND Coating eliminates ghosting and flare
- Teleconverters (optional) designed exclusively for the new Tamron lens"
- VC performance is 4.5 stops (VC mode 3) and offers three modes optimized for different shooting situations
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.