Tamron A012 - 15 mm to 30 mm - f/2.8 - Full Frame Sensor - Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Canon EF - Designed for Camera0.20x Magnification - 2x Optical Zoom - Optical IS - USD
Superb corner-to-corner image quality from an ultra-wide-angle zoom.
Tamron aims for the highest standards with the SP (Super Performance) lens series. And the new 15-30mm F/2.8 full-frame ultra-wide-angle zoom is a worthy addition. This high-performance zoom lens equals the performance of fixed focal length lenses from 15mm to 30mm, an unprecedented achievement made possible by the development of its unique XGM (eXpanded Glass Molded Aspherical) lens element that effectively controls aberrations and enhances sharpness. In addition, the 15-30mm is the first zoom to combine such a wide range of coverage, a fast F/2.8 aperture, and to offer image stabilization, further proof of Tamron's commitment to innovation and excellence.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number AFA012C-700
- Manufacturer Tamron Co., Ltd
- Product Model A012
- Product Name SP 15-30MM F/2.8 Di VC USD
- Brand Name Tamron
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- SP 15-30MM F/2.8 Di VC USD
- Lens Caps
- Compatibility Canon EOS DSLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 2.43 lb
- Height 5.7"
- Lens Type Ultra Wide Angle Zoom
- Magnification 0.20x
- Optical Zoom 2x
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Maximum Focal Length 30 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 15 mm
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 2.8
- Limited Warranty 6 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.