Lenses are designed for exclusive use on digital cameras with smaller-size imagers and inherit all of the benefits of our Di products. These lenses are not designed for conventional cameras and digital cameras with image sensors larger than 24mm x 16mm. The SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 is a lightweight, compact, fast standard zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras, expanding the product concept of the popular SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 zoom lens. In addition, portrait shots are made beautiful with the natural out-of-focus effect characteristic provided by the fast F/2.8 aperture. Additionally, a broader photographic expression through the use of faster shutter speeds as a result of the maximum aperture offers enhanced photographic pleasure. The lens boasts one of the best close-up shooting performances in the class of fast standard zoom lenses designed exclusively for digital cameras and featuring an F/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range, to ensure stress-free photographic shots at all focal lengths and distances Specifications: Model A16 Lens Construction (Groups/Elements) 13/16 Angle of View 7845'-3111' (APS-C size equivalent) Type of Zooming Rotation Diaphragm Blade Number 7 (Circular apertures) Minimum Aperture F/32 Minimum Focus Distance 10.6in.(0.27m) Macro Magnification Ratio 1:4.5 (at f=50mm MFD 0.27m) Filter Diameter 67 Weight 430g (15.2oz) Diameter x Length 2.9 x 3.2in.(74.0 x 81.7mm) Accessory Flower-shaped Lens hood Mount Canon - Available BIM Nikon with Built-In Motor - AvailableSony - AvailablePentax - Available
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number AF016M-700
- Manufacturer Tamron Co., Ltd
- Product Model A016
- Product Name SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Zoom FOR SONYand minolta maxxum
- Brand Name Tamron
- Application/Usage Camera
Minolta SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 15.20 oz
- Diameter 2.9"
- Depth 3.2"
- Lens Type Wide Angle Zoom
- Magnification 0.22x
- Optical Zoom 2.9x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 67 mm
- Maximum Focal Length 50 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 17 mm
- Maximum Aperture Wide 2.8
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.