High Speed Plus VC Anti-Shake for Ultimate Image Control
A masterpiece of innovative optical design, this compact, lightweight, high performance standard zoom (26-78mm equivalent) delivers a fast F/2.8 aperture over its entire focal-length range for maximum creative flexibility. To maintain critical sharpness when shooting handheld it includes VC (Vibration Compensation), Tamron's state-of-the-art, tri-axial image stabilization system. Three compound aspheric elements, special LD glass, and BBAR coatings ensure superb correction, color fidelity, and freedom from flare. A minimum focus distance of 0.29m (11.4 inches) offers exciting close-up opportunities.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number AFB005C700
- Manufacturer Tamron Co., Ltd
- Product Model B005
- Product Name SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC
- Brand Name Tamron
- Application/Usage Camera
- Compatibility Canon EOS DSLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.26 lb
- Diameter 3.1"
- Height 3.7"
- Lens Type Zoom
- Magnification 0.20x
- Optical Zoom 2.9x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 72 mm
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Maximum Focal Length 50 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 17 mm
- Lens Mount Type Canon EF/EF-S
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 2.8
- Limited Warranty 6 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.