This lens employs an IF (Internal Focusing) system that maintains the overall length of the lens during focusing. Uses two LD (Low Dispersion) glass elements that effectively compensate for chromatic aberration. Provides high-contrast, outstanding image quality and a soft out-of-focus background effect. Incorporates an AF/MF one touch switchover mechanism built into the focus ring(for Canon & Nikon only). Super performance series provides high performance through outstanding design specifications.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number AFB01M-700
- Manufacturer Tamron Co., Ltd
- Product Model B01
- Product Name B01 SP AF 180mm f/3.5 Di LD IF Autofocus Macro Telephoto Lens
- Brand Name Tamron
- Application/Usage Camera
Sony Alpha and Minolta Maxxum Series Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 2.03 lb
- Diameter 3.3"
- Depth 6.5"
- Lens Type Telephoto
- Magnification 1x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 72 mm
- Image Stabilization No
- Fixed Focal Length 180 mm
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Sony Alpha
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 3.5
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.