Tamron B011 - 18 mm to 200 mm - f/3.5 - 6.3 - Zoom Lens for Sony E - 62 mm Attachment - 11.1x Optical Zoom - Optical IS - 2.7"Diameter
Light and compact, with a stylish design.
The high magnification zoom lens for the Sony mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera series, now available in two colors.
This is a high magnification zoom lens that Tamron, a pioneer of high magnification zoom lenses, has developed for use with the "E-mount" used for the Sony mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera series. We utilized all of our strengths of development technology for a high magnification zoom lens we have built up for 19 years to realize the lens that provide a high picture quality as well as lightness and compactness with a filter size of 62mm and a weight of 460g. Furthermore, the lens has a stylish exterior that fits the design of the Sony mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera series and is available in two colors (black and silver). This is a highly versatile lens that we can use in various situations, such as taking daily snapshots and capturing scenes while travelling.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number AFB011700
- Manufacturer Tamron Co., Ltd
- Product Model B011
- Product Name 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III VC
- Brand Name Tamron
- Application/Usage Camera
Sony NEX Mirrorless Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.01 lb
- Diameter 2.7"
- Height 4"
- Lens Type Zoom
- Optical Zoom 11.1x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 62 mm
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Maximum Focal Length 200 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 18 mm
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Sony E
- Maximum Aperture Wide 3.5
- Maximum Aperture Tele 6.3
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.