Tamron F013 - 45 mm - f/1.8 - Fixed Focal Length Lens for Canon EF - Designed for Camera - 67 mm Attachment - 0.40x MagnificationOptical IS - 3.2"Diameter
The 45mm format is the closest approximation to human field of vision and captures high-resolution shots to an unparalleled degree of resolving power. Furthermore, the integration of VC into a 45mm fast standard prime lens for full-frame DSLR cameras is an industry-first*.
Compose an image at will, without regard to shooting distance or ambient lighting constraints - to produce crisp, tack sharp images from F/1.8 full open aperture. The unique synthesis of a VC system in a 45mm lens with a best-in-class MOD of 0.29m** redefines standard distance shooting - freeing the photographer to discover another dimension of personal style.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number AFF013C700
- Manufacturer Tamron Co., Ltd
- Product Model F013
- Product Name SP F013 Fixed Focal Length Lens
- Product Series SP
- Brand Name Tamron
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- SP F013 Fixed Focal Length Lens
- Flower-shaped Lens Hood
- Lens Caps
- Compatibility Canon EF-mount DSLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.19 lb
- Diameter 3.2"
- Height 3.6"
- Lens Type Fixed Focal Length
- Magnification 0.40x
- Filter Attachment Diameter 67 mm
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Fixed Focal Length 45 mm
- Lens Mount Type Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 1.8
- Limited Warranty 6 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.