Tamron F004 - 90 mm - f/2.8 - Fixed Focal Length Lens for Nikon F - Designed for Camera - 58 mm Attachment - Optical IS - 4.5"Length - 3.1"Diameter
State-of-the-art optical and image stabilizing technologies combine to create a new masterwork lens in the 90mm Macro.
Images of astounding sharpness, augmented by natural blur effects. Tamron's classic 90mm Macro lens is reborn to let you shoot even more beautiful, exquisite images. Compatible with full-size SLR cameras, this new, high-resolution macro lens lets the photographer capture the moment's atmosphere at will.
High resolution with beautiful blur effects
Two XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass elements(*1) made from specialized, high-grade glass and one LD (Low Dispersion) element are combined to thoroughly correct aberration. Moreover, the latest optical design and rounded diaphragm(*2) deliver a spectacular blur effect. This macro lens maintains sharp focus on the subject together with soft natural blurring of foregrounds and backgrounds to achieve a richer, deeper feel in the image.
New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating
This new coating technique developed by Tamron deploys a nano-structured layer (1nm = 1/1,000,000mm) of ultra-low refractive index, with dimensions smaller than the wavelengths of visible rays of light. This nano-structured layer coupled with the sophisticated multiple layer coatings underneath, yields significant anti-reflection properties, efficiently reducing undesired flare and ghosting to an absolute minimum to deliver sharp, crisp images.
VC (Vibration Compensation)(*3)
This macro lens is equipped with the VC mechanism that delivers sharp and vivid viewfinder images. Even in low-light situations, camera shake is reduced to enable stress-free hand-held photography.
1:1 Maximum magnification ratio
The maximum magnification ratio of the new 90mm Macro is 1:1, which lets you reproduce a life-size image of the subject on the image sensor. This lens is suited to close-up photography of small objects, enabling the photographer to capture the minute world that otherwise would be missed when viewed just by the naked eye.
The lens incorporates the IF system, which focuses by moving only the internal lens group. The overall length of the lens therefore does not change when focusing, thus ensuring a broad working distance. As a result, comfortable macro shooting is enabled.
Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
USD?Ultrasonic Silent Drive?
The quiet high-torque USD motor ensures a speedy and accurate autofocus response.
Full-time manual focus
Fine focus adjustments using manual focus can be made during autofocus shooting, without the need to change focus mode.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number AFF017N700
- Manufacturer Tamron Co., Ltd
- Product Model F004
- Product Name SP 90MM F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro
- Brand Name Tamron
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- SP 90MM F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro
- Lens Hood
- Compatibility FX-format Nikon F-mount Digital SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.32 lb
- Length 4.5"
- Diameter 3.1"
- Lens Type Fixed Focal Length
- Filter Attachment Diameter 58 mm
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Fixed Focal Length 90 mm
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Nikon F
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 2.8
- Limited Warranty 6 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.