The AT-X 100 PRO D is a new macro lens capable of life-sized (1:1) reproduction at 11.8 in. (30 cm). The lens' multi-coating have been re-engineered to match the highly reflective silicon based CCD and CMOS sensors in today's digital SLR cameras. This lens gives the best of both worlds because optics still give full coverage and excellent sharpness on 35mm film. A macro lens that can handle both the digital and film worlds with ease.
The AT-X 100 PRO D also has a very convenient focus limiter switch that can lock the focus out of the closes focus making it focus faster when used as a moderate telephoto lens that is excellent portraits as well.
- Product Type Lens
- Manufacturer Part Number ATXAF100PRODC
- Manufacturer Tokina Co., Ltd
- Product Name AF 100mm f/2.8
- Product Series AT-X Pro
- Brand Name Tokina
- Application/Usage Camera/Camcorder
- Package Contents
- AF 100mm f/2.8
- Lens Hood
Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras
- Weight (Approximate) 1.20 lb
- Height 3.7"
- Width 2.9"
- Lens Type Macro
- Filter Attachment Diameter 55 mm
- Fixed Focal Length 100 mm
- Autofocus Yes
- Lens Mount Type Canon EF/EF-S
- Maximum Aperture Fixed 2.8
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.