Built around the highly innovative Tokina AT-X 16-28mm F/2.8 FX full frame optical design, the NEW Tokina Cinema AT-X 16-28mm T3.0 brings its award-winning performance into the film making arena. Tokina rehoused these superior optics in an all new cinema housing that provides geared manual focus control with an easy to read distance scale, geared zoom ring, and a de-clicked aperture with 9 curved blades that yield beautiful out of focus highlights while reducing the chance of diffraction at small apertures. To deliver the results that working professionals demand, Tokina incorporated 3 Aspherical lens elements and 2 Super-low dispersion glass elements in the optical design to achieve excellent contrast and sharpness with minimizing lens flare, diffraction, and ghosting. The lens has an industry standard 114mm front diameter for attaching a variety of matte-boxes.
- 4K approved
- Common 114mm front diameter for matte boxes
- Fast T3.0 aperture
- Full frame super-wide 16-28mm lens
- LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible.
- Minimum focus distance of 11.03"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.