Tokina AT-X 70-200mm F/4 PRO FX VCM-S lens features a new Vibration Correction Module and ring-shaped ultrasonic style auto-focus motor. This lens is designed for digital cameras with full sized sensors as well as APS-C (DX) sensors. The Tokina AT-X 70-200mm lens is the first lens with Tokina's new proprietary VCM (Vibration Correction Module). This technology allows for up to 3 stops of vibration correction* to reduce the affect of camera shake in situations were a tripod or monopod cannot be used. Additionally the new 70-200 Lens features a complete ring-shaped ultrasonic motor for faster and quieter auto-focus. This new motor allows for the minute adjustments between AF and manual focus modes dramatically increasing operability. The "S" denotes the new ultrasonic motor. The optical design of this lens has 3 SD (FK01) Super-low Dispersion glass elements to correct for chromatic aberration and maintain heightened optical quality throughout the zoom range.
- Tokina 70-200mm F/4 AT-X Pro FX VCMS (Vibration Correction) for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.